It is fine to buy and consume CBD oil but keep a few things in your mind before doing so
Before buying any product you should enquire about its origin and ingredients. You can ask the retailer or directly the manufacturer to provide necessary information about the product. Not all the products manufactured are free from toxins. The product might contain hazardous substances such as pesticides or chemical fertilizers. These chemical substances could affect your health adversely. It is necessary to make sure that you only buy organic products free from chemicals. The thing is that farmers who grow the hemp plant may use chemical fertilizers and pesticides to save the crop. There are many natural disasters which bring in the harmful agents into the field. The crops get affected by these harmful agents and would cause harm to your health. It is better to pay a few more bucks rather than compromising your health. Try to find out the hidden aspects behind the cultivation process. Though it is not always possible to enquire about each detail you can give it a try.
Here are a few things which you need to know before you buy CBD oil:
- Origin of the hemp plant: it is better to keep a track of the origin where the hemp plant was grown. You might not be aware of the hemp plant can absorb all good and bad agents from the air. It absorbs almost every component present in the air. You have to be sure that where was it cultivated. Farmers growing the hemp crops might use chemical fertilizers and pesticides to save the crop from being damaged. You should enquire more about the process of cultivation and be sure about the quality.
These are the types of cancer which are caused due to the presence of pesticides or herbicides:
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Skin, brain or prostate cancer
- Levels of THC in it: you have to make sure that the level of THC in the CBD oil should be 0.03% as it could make you high and cause abnormal functioning of the brain. It is believed that the presence of THC in the oil will mix with your blood and can be found out at the time of blood test. If you are about to join a new firm your medical test will be done. The companies want to make sure that the employee is fit for work or not. The blood test will reveal everything and the presence of THC in it. You should always buy CBD oil from the certified seller who takes full responsibility regarding zero percent THC content. There are various sellers online who guarantees the absence of THC in their product. Do not buy the products which do not have proper documentation and certification. You should not compromise with your health to save a few bucks.
- How to find out that the product is pure: you should keep one thing in mind and that is checking the purity of the content. You should never trust the company’s assurance as some companies only focus on profit maximization. You can take the sample of CBD oil to the laboratory where they could run some test to check the purity of the content. You will be assured about the content which would be present in the CBD oil. The test will detect the following things:
- Presence of pesticides
- The foreign matter
- Presence of heavy metals
- Total amount of CBD in the product: you should always check the total amount of CBD oil in the bottle. The bottle might indicate the total amount such as 900mg CBD oil, so it means that the bottle has total 900mg CBD oil in it. Never compromise as you are paying the total amount to buy the product. Some manufacturers can make a fool out of you by making false promises. Every company is not working for customer satisfaction. It is your responsibility to make sure about every step to be taken to find out the actual quality and quantity of the product.
- Extraction process: you should also enquire about the extraction process of the oil. Some manufacturing unit uses metal solvents to purify and extract the product. It is not at all suitable to extract the oil by means of metal solvents. The residue and metal content remains in the product and can cause harm to your health. The perfect method to purify and extract the oil is through co2. The co2 method does not settle down but evaporates and escape the oil content. You can ask the questions on the online portal before buying the product.
- The company should hold proper certification and licenses. The company should have been approved to manufacture the product by the authorities. You should never trust any of the promises made by any company. You can never judge a book by its cover. Now the question arises that how old the company in this business. You can explore more about the goodwill of the company online. Many users report the review about the product and company which can help you to guess the image of the product and the company. Now be attentive while purchasing any CBD related products.
Always enquire about anything you buy. It is possible that you can get the best out of different products. It is your responsibility to follow proper measures before buying the CBD based product. Price does not define quality. At lower prices, you can get the best deal. This thing is not always possible as companies can fool you. You should never trust the headlines printed on the product. You should always follow the above-mentioned methods to know more about CBD products. Last but not least always chose wisely. Don’t get fascinated by the attractive covers and all. Be wise to choose wisely.