Endocannabinoid system is a lesser-known body system which helps in regulating internal processes such as mood swings, the immune system, and many others.
Endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining the balance of the body which includes immune response, cell communication, appetite, and metabolism. The system has receptors and enzymes through which the cannabinoids connects with the human body. It also helps in triggering the positive effect on the body. This system helps in maintaining homeostasis which is a process the body uses to maintain a healthy internal environment through a series of reactions. Our body has cannabinoid receptors which maintain a balance between cells.
Endocannabinoid system and cannabinoid receptors functions:
- CB1: these receptors are found in the central nervous system. These kinds of receptors are found in both genders.
- CB2: these receptors are spread in the immune system. These receptors regulate anti-inflammatory response and immune system activities.
Role of the Endocannabinoid system in the human body:
- Homeostasis: a self-regulating process responsible for maintaining equilibrium between the biological systems and the central nervous system. This process helps regulate the mind to adapt to the conditions present around a person. It sends a signal to the brain after which the human body adapts to the conditions needed for survival.
- Restoring balance: It helps to regulate the balance of the endocrine system which is a system consisting of glands that produce hormones in the bloodstream. These hormones are carried all over the body and produce a variety of reactions.
CBD or Cannabidiol
CBD is becoming very popular thanks to its benefits and strong action. CBD is a natural extract derived from the Hemp plant and has gained huge popularity among all ages. CBD is directly related to the Endocannabinoid system of the human body. This system helps regulate the overall balances for better survival and production of the hormone. Boosting this process is the work of the CBD. CBD oil has traces of Cannabinoids which interact with the natural Cannabinoid receptors of the human body. The process of boosting starts within the body and can be summarized as:
- Boosting energy levels: CBD also boosts energy levels of the body as the intensity of signals get stronger with its use. The person feels energized and also feels increased capacity to perform physical activities.
- Mindset: after the use of CBD oil the mindset of the person changes. The receptors present in the body starts sending a positive signal to the brain which is processed by the endocannabinoid system of the human body.
- Focus: The focus of a person constantly changes after the use of CBD as it allows a person to perform meditation. Meditation helps in maintaining the optimal balance between body and brain.
CBD helps in treating:
- Pain: Consumption of CBD oil help in relaxing the muscles and make a person feel easy.
- Epilepsy: Many Studies reported that after the use of CBD oil, symptoms of epilepsy decreased.
- Acne: You might not know that CBD has anti-inflammatory properties which help fight many skin-related issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and many more.
- Depression: CBD can boost and amine and serotonin levels, helping lift depressed people out of their slump and give them the energy they need to live life.
- Substance abuse: The reason most drug abusers relapse is because the drug has rewired their brain so the cravings feel like they will die without getting their drug of choice. Multiple studies on multiple different drugs have found that CBD decreases cravings exponentially, decreasing the rate of relapse for participants.
The human body has different organs and systems responsible for survival. Taking it seriously can help you lead a better life. Abuse of any substance only causes harm and there is no crime in using a naturally derived extract to maintain your natural balance. CBD oil also helps to activate the natural Cannabinoid receptors of the human body.
The benefits of activating the Different receptors present in our body:
Activating the type CB1 receptor
- Lower Inflammation of intestines: when the CB1 receptor is activated, Intestinal inflammation gradually decreases. The overall functioning of the stomach starts working fine.
- Blood pressure: Proper functioning of the heart is maintained by the use of CBD oil which activates the CB1 receptor. Blood flow is regulated hence, lowering blood pressure.
The CB2 receptor
When the CB2 receptor is activated, the agents which destroy the Beta-amyloid protein start working. This kind of protein is responsible for causing Alzheimer’s disease.
The endocannabinoid system is not only responsible for a single function but a whole chain of reactions in the body. Homeostasis is maintained by this system. The atmosphere is not stable at every place and for that, the human body needs to adapt to the situation. For better functioning of the system, CBD has evolved as the life-changing supplement. People from different parts of the world are now in favor of using CBD oil. Enhanced physical performance and mind control is a desire of every person around the world. Start understanding your internal capabilities and make a better future ahead. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.